healthy lifestyle options.
I have been asked about my lifestyle a lot over the past few months and I feel that maybe its time to share my typical "Healthy Lifestyle Options" with you guys. Please use this as a guide, I'm not super strict all the time when it comes to these meals, ill mix it up or ill eat out.
Geelong has a lot of cafes / restaurants that are very accommodating when it comes to healthy eating.
So here is my guide to getting yourself on track, my carb intake is around 100g per day.
- Breakfast: Bacon, eggs, avocado and tomatoes.
- Lunch: Chicken salad with mayo dressing.
- Dinner: Salmon with veggies cooked in butter.
- Breakfast: Egg, tomato, spinach, bacon and cheese omelet.
- Lunch: Almond and coconut milk, frozen berries, protein powder.
- Dinner: Meatballs, cheddar cheese and vegetables.
- Breakfast: Bro’esli with fresh berries and coconut yoghurt.
- Lunch: Fish and salad with olive oil and avocado.
- Dinner: Pork chops with cheese, broccoli and salad.
- Breakfast: Omelet with avocado, salsa, peppers, onion and spices.
- Lunch: Bro’esli with fresh berries and coconut yoghurt.
- Dinner: Chicken with vegetables.
- Breakfast: Bro’esli with coconut yogurt, peanut butter, cocoa powder.
- Lunch: Beef stir-fry cooked in coconut oil with vegetables.
- Dinner: Bun-less burger with bacon, egg, spinach and cheese.
- Breakfast: Ham and cheese omelet with vegetables.
- Lunch: Ham and cheese slices with nuts.
- Dinner: fish, egg and spinach cooked in coconut oil.
- Breakfast: Fried eggs with bacon, avo and mushrooms.
- Lunch: Burger with salsa, cheese, egg and guacamole.
- Dinner: Steak and eggs with a side salad.
Always try to rotate the vegetables and meat over the long term.
FIT & FLEXED PERSONAL TRAINING.
located at 5/2a Gordon Ave Geelong West,
Operating from Main Event Fitness.
- Blueberries - Blueberries are a antioxidant and are high in fibre and vitamin C. I enjoy mine fresh or frozen and either in a smoothie or with some yoghurt.
- Almonds - Like Blueberries they are full of fibre and packed with antioxidants. We use almonds in all our products and they a great treat by themselves.
- Popcorn - Did you know popcorn is a whole grain? Air popped or popcorn you make yourself are the best options. I like to add a little bit of grass fed butter and some himalayan rock salt.
- Sweet Potato - This is probably my favourite go to snack. Full of fibre, vitamin A and C, these bad boys can be used in so many ways. I like to cut mine into centimetre thick slices (long ways) and put them in the steamer for a few minutes, then ill fry them in the pan with some seasoning and coconut oil till crispy.
- Yoghurt - High in protein, fat and calcium. I was never really big on yoghurt but now its definitely one of my go to snacks (add those blueberries for a mouthgasm). If you can, get the yoghurt that has probiotics in it, its great for your gut and helps with digestion.
MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION MADE EASY & DELICIOUS.
We are now taking orders for our BRAND NEW Monthly Subscription Packs. Available to order now and will deliver or can be picked up starting on Monday the 13th of July.
POWER PACK - Each Power Pack includes 1 Bar, 1 Bowl & 2 Bites. 5 Power Packs to be delivered or picked up each week.
Select your Bar flavour (one flavour) then your Bowls (various flavours or just one) and then your Bites (one flavour).
PROTEIN BARS - Each pack includes 5 Protein Bars (one flavour) delivered or picked up each week.
BREAKY BOWLS - Each pack includes 5 Protein Breaky Bowls (one flavour or mix and match) delivered or picked up.
To place your order or if you have any questions, feel free to hit us up via social media or you can shoot us a email, email@example.com or send us a message on 0431196006.
*All flavours in your packs can be changed from week to week or at the start of the month.
MAKING BREAKFAST & SMOKO DELICIOUS AND NUTRITIOUS.
Did you know we deliver direct to your work? We have your nutritious & delicious breakfast, smoko & 3:30 itis sorted for just $15 per pack or $60 for the "WEEK PACK" (recommended). This includes 5 power packs (saving $15), delivered FREE to your work for your convenience, (pack includes 1 breaky bowl, 1 protein bar, 2 protein bites) enquire via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
PROTEIN BARS & BOWLS AVAILABLE NOW.
PROTEIN BREAKY BARS & BOWLS are NOW available for you to purchase!
BARS: Coco/Dark Choc & Vanilla/White Choc (65-85g, 5.5cm wide x 8.5 long on average)
BOWLS: Choc/Vanilla/Strawberry (100g)
FREE DELIVERY or Pick-Up from registered kitchen in East Geelong.
Call: 0431196006 or email: email@example.com to make your order today.
BREAKY BARS are NOW available for you to purchase!
Due to them being refrigerated and freshly made to order we require 12 hours notice for preparation purposes so we can give you the best quality product.
FREE DELIVERY or Pick-Up in East Geelong.
For wholesale inquiries shoot us a email firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently available @
Launch Espresso & Kitchen
10 sq M
Chapel on Little Ryrie
Coffee Cartel Roasters
SUGAR OR SUGAR?
AUSTRALIA WIDE DELIVERY.
We are now offering delivery Australia wide for our delicious BREAKY BOWLS. Due to packaging requirements, Breaky Bowl ingredients will be flat packed and cups with lids will be sent alongside for you to fill at your convenience. Assembly is quick and easy. Postage price is $5 per BREAKY BOWL plus $10 flat rate for shipping anywhere in Australia.
Shoot us a email on email@example.com or contact us via our social media accounts for more info.
Thought I Would Share My Fav Smoothie.
Does This Interest You?
"The Sure Thing"
After being asked at least once or twice a week about my eating habits, we have decided to produce some of our very simple and favourite meals for you guys to make up yourselves.
I commonly have for lunch a few times a week "The Sure Thing" chicken salad!
Combine all your ingredients except for the chicken until you have added your dressing.
If you are looking to make this for a few days in a row I recommend not adding the dressing until your ready to eat it, also keep the meats separate as well and add them when your ready to eat.